Antismoking + Reality 2000
Elektromeridian Kobra is a sophisticated electronic device with a special a spherical pointer, through which low frequency electric impulses are transformed into timely stimulations, achieving the automatic elimination of the cigarette vice.
The feeling deriving from this treatment is like a mild, natural non invasive tingling, which is personally graded.
In order to establish the dosage, a certified operator entries some data in the device regarding the smoker (age, years of smoking, number of cigarettes smoked per day, cardiac rhythm and the result of a spirometric exam). These parameters are worked out by a specific built-in microchip which establishes the right intensity and modulation in the induction of electrical impulses.
The treatment, which lasts for about 20 minutes, is painless and has no collateral effects.
Antismoking removes the cause of the physical addiction that smoking is nicotine. The micro-massage carried out by the waves on the earcups auricolarie nose (reflex points of the nervous system) break up the patina of tobacco poisons accumulated around the nerve fibers instantly freeing from slavery to smoking, in just 30 minutes, painless and without side effects. Subsequently toxins broken into the bloodstream before being eliminated in the urine, perspiration etc. allowing complete detoxification. It remains for a few days but the gestures, most important, there is no withdrawal symptoms. A study done (with approximately 84,000 smokers) confirms that 98% quit smoking; The remaining 2% will not stop, but greatly decreases the number of cigarettes daily.
Reality 2000 is made up of two software programs, which offer an effective treatment agains to obesity and insomnia following the principles of electrotherapy.
Through reflexology, Reality 2000 stimulates specific points which help the organism to find its natural balance and therefore solve the main cause of insomnia: stress.
In cases of obesity Reality 2000 contributes to the person’s well being by stimulating the organism in a safe and natural way so that it assimilates only the necessary calories.
Antismoking: mai stato così facile smettere
di Cindy Fogliari – Gente Sana, febbraio 2005